"ASBÜ'nün vizyonu dünyadaki araştırma üniversiteleri arasında, sosyal bilimler araştırmaları alanında etkin bir konuma gelmektir."
Eğitim Alma Hareketliliği
Staff Mobility for Training- STT supports the professional development of teaching and non-teaching staff in the form of training events abroad (excluding conferences) and job shadowing/observation periods/training at a partner university, or at another relevant organisation abroad.
Staff mobility training (STT) includes two types of mobility:
The mobility of university staff member going to an enterprise and vice versa: The purpose of this type of mobility is to provide opportunity for the training of the participants through the transmittal of knowledge and experience. The basic activities are; seminars, workshops, courses, practice education processes, short-term assignments etc. The requirement of a partnership agreement is not required.
The mobility of the university executive and administrative staff going to another university: The purpose of this type of mobility is to provide opportunity for the participants to learn from another institution's experience and good implementations and to improve required talents for his/her current assignments. The basic activities are study visits, short term assignments and on the job training programs. The requirement of a partnership agreement is not required.
STT is a full time activity and a grant payment is made for full-time training days. For this reason, in the Staff Mobility for Training Mobility Agreement a specific training program must be indicated on a daily-basis.
The receiving organisation must be:
• A Programme Country Higher Education Institute (HEI) awarded with an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE), or a Partner Country HEI recognised by competent authorities and having signed an inter-institutional agreement with the receiving Programme Country partner; or
• Any Programme Country public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth. For example, such organisation can be:
o a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
o a public body at local, regional or national level;
o a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
o a research institute;
o a foundation;
o a school/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper-secondary education, and including vocational education and adult education);
o a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
o a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services.
Mobility Duration: From 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time. The minimum 2 days must be consecutive.
Please note that the International Office may limit the duration of staff exchanges with a minimum of 2 days excluding travel time in order to enable more staff to participate in the Erasmus+ Programme.
1. Be a staff (academic and administrative) working at ASBU;
2. Have an English Proficiency of minimum:
KPDS / YDS: 70 (Level C)
TOEFL IBT: 75
or graduation from a university where the language of instruction is English.
To apply for Mobility for Staff Training, you should start planning a year before.
1. Attend one of the Erasmus Information Sessions organised by the International Office;
Once you decide on the country and institution you want to visit:
2. Follow the International Office’s open call for application. Complete the application form and submit it along with the required documents before the application deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Remark: Applicants will be asked to submit an invitation letter from the host institution. The letter should be written on a headed paper, signed, stamped and include:
- dates & subject of the mobility;
- name of the institution;
- where the mobility will take place;
- name and function of the person who signs the letter.
3. Once you are selected,
a. if you are a faculty member, you need to apply to your Faculty Executive Board for leave;
b. if you are an administrative staff, you need to apply to the University Executive Board for leave;
4. Complete your daily-based training programme in cooperation with the host institution;
5. Arrange your travel and accommodation, open a Euro account in a bank, apply for visa, get a valid health insurance and the like.
1. Participants agree to fulfill their commitments regarding the exchange, including but not limited to obeying deadlines, submiting required documents, attending relevant trainings, following the requests and rules of the host university and the like;
2. Please note that following the announcement of the placement and grand allocation results, selected staff will have 30 days to waive their participation in the Erasmus+ Program;
3. Change in the exchange period is only possible for the same academic year and request should be made 30 days prior to the initial start of the mobility;
4. Staff, who are not able to attend the program for any reason, should promptly inform the International Office by submitting their letter of waiver;
5. Please note that in the case of return without completing the minimum duration and without a force majeure (such as extenuating circumstances, familial reasons, health issues, natural disasters) will result in refund of all Erasmus grant received;
6. The mobility of staff failing to submit documents proving their participation (Certificate of Attendance and final report) is considered invalid and no grant will be paid to the staff, while the grant paid at the beginning of the programme will be withdrawn.