"ASBÜ'nün vizyonu dünyadaki araştırma üniversiteleri arasında, sosyal bilimler araştırmaları alanında etkin bir konuma gelmektir."
ASBU welcomes incoming students from all around the world and aims to make their stay at ASBU an eye-opening experience.
If you are a student at one of our partner universities and interested in spending your semester/year abroad at ASBU, please follow the steps below while planning your mobility:
1. Define your objectives for and expectations from participating in an exchange programme. Search about study abroad programmes. Make sure you pay attention to both academic (course contents, credits, language of instruction, admission requirements) and other aspects (accommodation, campus life, costs and the like)
2. Visit your institutions’ International Office or Study Abroad Office to learn about the study abroad programs they offer. Go through the partner list to find out the best programme that suits you.
3. If your institution has an exchange agreement with ASBU, your International Office may provide you with information about admissions. If no bilateral agreement exits, your university may contact ASBU to initiate an agreement. Please note that a couple of months may be needed for an agreement to be made and enter into force.
4. Once you are selected, your university should send an official nomination to ASBU (email@example.com) before the below-mentioned deadlines.
5. You should fill out and send the following documents via e-mail to ASBU International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadlines.
a) Application form (bunu ekte göndereceğim, buraya basınca o çıkmalı- başvuru formunu online hale getirip Öğrenci İşleri’nin öğrenci kayıt sayfasına entegre etmek gerekli. Böylece öğrencinin kaydı direk olmuş olur)
b) A passport sized photos;
c) A copy of your passport (copy of national ID card is also accepted for students of Turkish nationality)
d) Latest official transcript (English version);
e) English certification letter by your university or your Online Language Test result;
f) A copy of health insurance valid in Turkey (please visit the Visa& Residence Permit page for more details on the required insurance coverage);
g) In case of any severe disability, a medical certificate stating the level of disability.
6. The medium of instruction at ASBU is English at most of the programmes. Students are strongly recommended to have adequate level of English, meaning B1 level language competence according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/resources/european-language-levels-cefr) or TOEFL (ibt) score of 79 or IELTS score of 6,5.
|Nomination||15th May||15th November|
|Application (documents)||30th May||30th November|